Any information/communication transmitted by you as a user with general public access and/or anonymous access to The Galleon Centre website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Anything transmitted by you may be used by the Company for any purpose, including, without limitation, broadcast, transmission, publication, reproduction, disclosure, hosting and any other use whatsoever.
We reserve the right to collect:
- The IP address of visitors to The Galleon Centre website
- The e-mail addresses of those who wish to communicate with us via e-mail
- Aggregate information on what pages users access or visit
- Information volunteered by the user, such as survey information
Information collected by us is used:
- For internal review
- To improve The Galleon Centres website content
- To notify users about update to The Galleon Centre website
- To customise the content/layout of The Galleon Centres website
- By The Galleon Centres website to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared
- The Galleon Centre is not responsible for any external websites that may be linked to our website.